With an emphasis on putting theory into practice, this course is highly practical, and attendees will produce real test documentation over the two-day period.
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
Test analysts and test team leaders need to understand how to plan, estimate and schedule testing tasks and resources.
Following a well-defined process and based on a detailed case study this course gives practical experience in planning, estimating and scheduling software testing within software development projects in accordance with the new international test standard ISO29119.
On completion of this course attendees will:
- have gained the skills and confidence necessary to plan test phases
- know how to create detailed test plans
- have a useful tool box of estimating techniques
- be able to allocate resource efficiently
- know how to report progress to management
- understand how to achieve test objectives within the constraints of software development projects.
In addition to this, attendees will know how to recognise when projects are getting out of hand and what controlling activities are necessary to bring them back on schedule
Previous experience of testing is assumed, and preferably attendees will have at least one year of experience as a tester prior to attending this course.
Who should attend
Anyone who wishes to understand the process of planning, estimating and scheduling testing activities. This course would be particularly appropriate for test team leaders and senior test analysts involved in the day to day planning and managing of test activities.
Your benefits at a glance
- Learn the most up-to-date methodology
- Deliver increased efficiency and effectiveness to your team
- Learn through best practices and real examples
- Learn with trainers who have proven track records
- Flexible delivery with online learning options
- Train with the world’s leading independent specialist in Software Quality