A three day course including examination. DevOps Fundamentals is the starting point for anyone involved in an Agile and/or DevOps team. Improved workflows and faster deployment start with a core understanding of DevOps fundamentals by all team members.
Live online events
7 October3 days, 09:30 AM BST - 05:00 PM BSTOnline
Register7 places remaining
- €1,700.00 excl. VAT
16 December3 days, 09:30 AM GMT - 05:00 PM GMTOnline
Register10 places remaining
- €1,700.00 excl. VAT
The DevOps Fundamentals Certification is designed to provide the core education necessary to build your DevOps vocabulary and to understand its principles and practices. With the help of key DevOps concepts and terminology, real life case studies, examples and interactive group discussions and extensive exercises in each module you will acquire a fundamental understanding of DevOps.
Who should attend
Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT service management. Individuals whose role are touched by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as the following IT roles: DevOps engineers, Product owners, Integration specialists, Operations managers, Incident and change managers, System administrators, Network administrators, Business managers, Automation architects, Enterprise architects, Testers.
No specific prerequisites are necessary. However basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles is beneficial.
On completion of this course, attendees will be able to:
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Describe the Service Delivery process.
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Summarize case studies of IT organizations that are making the transformation to Adaptive IT and DevOps models.
- List the most common and popular DevOps tools.
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps implementation.
DASA DevOps Professional Enable and Scale
DASA DevOps Product Owner
Recommended Follow-on courses
This course provides the foundation for anyone interested or started working in in DevOps. Further DASA DevOps professional certifications are recommended. Please ask for further information.
This three day course covers the following areas:
- DevOps Introduction
- Measurement & Improvement
Mock/sample examination included in the course before the official certification examination. To prepare attendees for the certification exam there are frequent review questions and a mock exam held on the last day.
Additionally, to help the attendees with revision there are homework exercises on both day 1 and day 2.
The exam is held at 15:00 on day 3 for 1 hour and is independently invigilated by the relevant exam board.
|Agile Bootcamp||02 Nov|
|ISTQB® Certified Tester - Advanced Level: Technical Test Analyst||23 Nov|
|ISTQB® Certified Tester - Advanced Level: Test Manager Online||09 Nov|
|Using Selenium and Practical Workshop||Register interest|