A three day certification course compliant with the Risk Management Standard of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
22 April3 weeks, Thu 9:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Session 1Thu 22 Apr 09:30 - Thu 22 Apr 17:00Online
Session 2Thu 29 Apr 09:30 - Thu 29 Apr 17:00Online
Session 3Thu 06 May 09:30 - Thu 06 May 17:00OnlineOnline
Register12 places remaining
- €1,100.00 excl. VAT
The Project Management Institute (PMI®) recognises the importance and special qualifications needed to be a project risk management professional. The PMI-RMP® credential will substantiate the applicant’s knowledge, skills and experience in this area, and this PMI-RMP® preparation course will help in preparing to take and pass the RMP® certification exam.
This course will feature:
- An understanding of the RMP® exam process (i.e. application procedure to taking the exam)
- Review of the six processes of project risk management and their relation with other project management knowledge areas.
- Understand the governance and structures behind risk management
- be able to distinguish between risk and issue management and how to do it.
- analysis of the tools and techniques to identify risk
- understand the qualitative approach to risk analysis
- review of simulation tools and techniques such as Monte Carlo, PERT, Tornado Diagrams
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be have a:
- comprehensive understanding of the RMP® certification requirements and testable materials
- comprehensive review of the various processes, knowledge areas, formulas, terms and individual process steps for project risk management
- understand how to monitor and communicate project risk on a timely basis
- focus on risk monitoring and control
- understand the communication principles behind risk and issues management
- be able to manage stakeholder involvement with risk being prepared for RMP® certification resulting in greater risk management confidence and credibility
This 3-day RMP® Preparation course covers the following areas:
- Introduction Session – Overview of the RMP® Application and Exam
- Topic 1 – Risk Communication
- Topic 2 – Risk Governance
- Topic 3 – Principles and Concepts of Risk Management
- Topic 4 – Planning Risk Management
- Topic 5 – Identify Risks
- Topic 6 – Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Topic 7 – Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Topic 8 – Plan Risk Responses
- Topic 9 – Monitor and Control Risk
Who should attend
- Professionals who spend a majority of their time managing project risk for a project management plan
- Professionals who are working as project managers or key project or program team members
- Those who want to get a recognised Project Management qualification and who recognise project / risk management as a core part of their professional experience
Your benefits at a glance
- Understand qualifications and application processes for the RMP® exam
- Meeting education requirements for the RMP® exam
- Being prepared to pass the RMP® certification exam.
- Identify the importance of the RMP® certification in the workplace.
The course will highlight the working of the PMBOK® Guide and PMI’s Risk Management Standard
|ISTQB® Certified Tester: Advanced Level Test Analyst||07 Dec|
|BCS Business Analysis Oral Diploma Interview Exam: Prep and Revision Workshop Online||Register interest|
|Project Management Fundamentals||16 Sep 21|