A three day certification course compliant with the Risk Management Standard of the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Interested in attending? Have a suggestion about running this event near you?
Register your interest now
The Project Management Institute (PMI®) recognises the importance and special qualifications needed to be a project risk management professional. The PMI-RMP® credential will substantiate the applicant’s knowledge, skills and experience in this area, and this PMI-RMP® preparation course will help in preparing to take and pass the RMP® certification exam.
This course will feature:
- An understanding of the RMP® exam process (i.e. application procedure to taking the exam)
- Review of the six processes of project risk management and their relation with other project management knowledge areas.
- Understand the governance and structures behind risk management
- be able to distinguish between risk and issue management and how to do it.
- analysis of the tools and techniques to identify risk
- understand the qualitative approach to risk analysis
- review of simulation tools and techniques such as Monte Carlo, PERT, Tornado Diagrams
Who should attend
- Professionals who spend a majority of their time managing project risk for a project management plan
- Professionals who are working as project managers or key project or program team members
- Those who want to get a recognised Project Management qualification and who recognise project / risk management as a core part of their professional experience
There are no specific prerequisites for this course. However experience in project risk management is recommended.
Upon completion of this course, attendees will be have a:
- comprehensive understanding of the RMP® certification requirements and testable materials
- comprehensive review of the various processes, knowledge areas, formulas, terms and individual process steps for project risk management
- understand how to monitor and communicate project risk on a timely basis
- focus on risk monitoring and control
- understand the communication principles behind risk and issues management
- be able to manage stakeholder involvement with risk
being prepared for RMP® certification resulting in greater risk management confidence and credibility
Your benefits at a glance
- Understand qualifications and application processes for the RMP® exam
- Meeting education requirements for the RMP® exam
- Being prepared to pass the RMP® certification exam.
- Identify the importance of the RMP® certification in the workplace.
The course will highlight the working of the PMBOK® Guide and PMI’s Risk Management Standard
This 3-day RMP® Preparation course covers the following areas:
- Introduction Session – Overview of the RMP® Application and Exam
- Topic 1 – Risk Communication
- Topic 2 – Risk Governance
- Topic 3 – Principles and Concepts of Risk Management
- Topic 4 – Planning Risk Management
- Topic 5 – Identify Risks
- Topic 6 – Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Topic 7 – Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Topic 8 – Plan Risk Responses
- Topic 9 – Monitor and Control Risk
|Test Automation Fundamentals||11 Sep|
|BCS Certificate in Requirements Engineering||14 Sep|
|BCS Certificate in Business Analysis Practice||07 Sep|
|Project Management Professional (PMP)® Preparation Course Online||07 Aug|